GOT RAKE custom, rolling art finally for sale!!!!!
The Road Star Keeps Getting Better and Better
Are you ready for the 2005 Road Star? The Star Family's bare-knuckled brawler is the epitome of modern-day V-twin muscle meeting legendary styling, making it a rolling work of art.
At the heart of the Road Star is the 102 cubic-inch air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV 48° twin engine that pumps out huge amounts of torque barely off idle for brisk acceleration and fantastic overall cruising performance.
- Pushrod valve actuation
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts
- Mikuni 40mm CV carburetor with throttle position sensor, electronic fuel and accelerator pumps, and heater
- High-strength final drive belt
... all contribute to Road Star's exceptional performance throughout the rev range.
- Wide, touring rider seat and passenger seat
- Cast wheel option for tubeless tires
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes with 4-piston calipers and 320mm single disc rear brake
... for long range comfort and confidence.
And, if competition performance is your bag, the Road Star's Speedstar Competition Accessories are the answer.
No Other Cruiser Does It So Elegantly
The Road Star's classic beauty includes these features -
- Lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents
- Ultra-thin, tank-mounted speedometer
- Beefy, brushed-steel forks
- Sculpted steel fenders
- Shiny new laced wheels wearing whitewall tires are a classic custom touch on the the 2005 Pearl White/Raven model.
But remember, there are hundreds of Genuine Yamaha Accessories available to help you make your Road Star a unique, personal work of art.
The 2005 Road Star: Redefining the standard.